|Posted by Rachel Basye on March 1, 2021 at 3:30 PM|
-1.5 cups orzo
-2-3 cups shrimp
-1/2 bell pepper (diced)
-1 medium cucumber (diced)
-1-2 cooked beets (diced)
-1/4 cup gorgonzola
-2tbsp olive oil
-1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Boil water on stove with a little bit of salt. Add orzo and cook accorinding to directions.
2. Cook shallot in pan with half the oil and chili flakes. Add pepper and salt to taste.
3. When shallots are browning, add shrimp and cook for about 5 minutes. Add bell pepper. Take off heat.
4. Combine oil and vinegar in a salad bowl with salt, pepper, and paprika.
5. Add cucumbers and beets. Add orzo to bowl once drained, then sprinkle gorgonzola all over, so that it melts a little. Add shrimp and mix all together.