|Posted by Rachel Basye on December 17, 2020 at 7:35 AM|
- 4 cups of Irish Porridge Oats (cross between porridge and oats for flakiness)
- 1/3 cup local Irish honey
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds
- a dash of salt
- 1/2 cup raisins/cranberries
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1 cup toasted coconut
1. mix oats with the chopped almonds and salt.
2. slowly stir in warm olive oil and honey.
3. spread on baking pan at mark 150 for 45 minutes. - stir a couple times throughout
4. then bake at mark 165 for ten minutes to brown.
5. stir in dried fruit and coconut and enjoy.