|Posted by Rachel Basye on December 17, 2020 at 7:40 AM|
- three roasted chicken thighs (with saved juices)
- roasted leeks
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 3/4 cup broccoli
- 3/4 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, dried parsley, salt, and pepper
1. remove meat from chicken thighs and simmer 6 cups of water with the bones and skins with all spices.
2. Once brothy, drain out bones and skins.
3. Add juices, carrots, broccoli, califlower, and potatoes. Simmer for a few minutes.
4. Add chicken and mushrooms (season as needed).
5. Simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Serve!! Best with fresh bread with some Irish Brie melted on top!!