|Posted by Rachel Basye on December 21, 2020 at 4:55 AM|
- 140 g Irish butter (softenend)
- 140 g crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- a dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- 45 g chopped dark chocolate
Heat oven at Mark 150
1. Put the butter in a bowl and smash with an Irish potato masher until consistency is smoother.
2. Add PB and all sugar and continue to mash until the mixture is combined. Next, add the egg. Mash
3. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients. When mixed, add the PB mixture and work to combine with a spoon or fork.
4. Finally, add in chocolate pieces and combine until thoroughly mixed.
5. Place balls of dough about 1.5 inches apart on baking sheet and then press a fork both ways along the top to form a hashtag sign.
6. Bake for 12 minutes.
Recipe makes 25 cookies