|Posted by Rachel Basye on December 25, 2020 at 11:40 AM|
- 75 grams wholewheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 75 g porridge oats
- 50 g brown sugar
- 75 g butter
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 1/4 cup dried fruit
- 1/4 chopped dark chocolate
Set oven to 180 C.
1. Mix together flour, baking powder, oats, and sugar.
2. Melt butter with honey and milk in microwave or saucepan.
3. Pour butter over flour mixture and stir to combine. Add dried fruit and chocolate, mixing until throroughly distributed.
4. Place balls of dough on baking sheet a little bit apart and press slightly down.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Makes about 15 smaller cookies.