Basye/Wexler Adventure 2021
A Big Adventure
« Back to Recipes
« Older Entry
Newer Entry »
Christina Tosi's Graham Cracker Toffee a la Sara
on February 24, 2021 at 12:35 PM
2 sleeves of graham crackers/shortbread/or some kind of cookie/cracker (I used Supervalu's Nice cookies)
12 tbsp butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup cocoa PB
1/4 cup PB
1/8 cup choco chips
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup almonds, chopped
1. place parchment in an 8 by 8 baking pan.
2. put a layer of graham crackers or cookies along the bottom.
3. spread with the choco chips, coconut, and almonds.
4. layer another layer of cookies to cover this in a cross hatch manner to the first layer.
5. Bring the butter and sugar to a boil, being sure the sugar dissolves. Allow to simmer for three minutes.
6. Take off heat and add both PB.
7. Pour over pan of cookies and goodies. spread to even layer.
8. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 F.
9. Allow to cool completely before slicing into 16 squares.